Year 4/5/6 Teacher
Brocklesby Park Primary School, Great Limber, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN37 8JS
Commencing January 2013
Part-time Year 4/5/6 Teacher (0.6) Temporary Part time
Initially temporary until July 2013
Our friendly and supportive village school is seeking to appoint an experienced Key Stage Two Teacher who has high expectations of teaching and pupil achievement, and is committed to raising standards.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
* is positive and enthusiastic;
* has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
* wants to raise standards through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum and is able to form positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
In return, we can offer:
* children who are polite, well behaved and eager to learn;
* a welcoming, supportive and conscientious staff who work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children;
* a warm, caring environment;
* the support of the leadership team and governors, who want the very best for pupils and staff and a commitment to professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to arrange a visit then please telephone to make an appointment.
To receive an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact us (from 12th November) on (01469) 560219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Monday 26 November 2012.
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 3 December 2012.
Brocklesby Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people.
This post is subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Grimsby
Salary : Excellent
Date Advertised : 22 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.