Film & Game Sales Assistant ~ No Experience Needed
Film & Game Sales Assistant
At SPY Acquisitions we're diversifying our client portfolio and looking to expand our sales team ASAP. We aim to be our new media client's top source of new customers between now and the end of the year, so we need to develop 12-15 additional film & game sales assistants over the next few weeks!
Are you over 18 and able to commute to Hull on a daily basis?
Are you looking for a fun sales environment where you'll be challenged?
Do you like working with customers and talking about films & games?
If yes, we'd love to hear from you!
Our new media client is the leading European film and TV subscription service that combines DVD rental with the benefits of movies to watch instantly on your TV or PC. They have over 2 million members in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway that can enjoy the benefits of DVDs delivered straight to their door by post and/or streaming films online. Their members can chose from over 70,000 titles, ranging from new releases to documentaries to games; catering for all tastes.
Our sales assistants help them acquire new customers on a daily basis by targeting members of the public at their homes and presenting their products and services in fun and informative way. No experience is required because we offer regular product-training workshops and ongoing support, but previous sales or customer service experience is always helpful. We value work ethic, student mentality and a positive attitude above all other attributes!
Film & Game Sales Assistant Requirements:
* Must be over 18 years of age to sign contracts on behalf of our clients
* No sales experience required, but you will work with customers face-to-face
* No degree required, but it can be helpful if looking for growth
* Leadership abilities and a competitive nature are also helpful for those looking to make the most of this opportunity
* Full time hours and a desire to succeed are highly recommended because earnings and growth are based on individual sales results
* Must have access to reliable transportation to and from Hull and to meet your customers
* Film and video game knowledge can be helpful in engaging customers and relating to their needs
* iPad knowledge is helpful too because we use them to register new customers
In an effort to provide our client with the best representation possible, we will be inviting selected applicants to spend a full day observing someone in the field before a final decision is reached. You'll be observing rather than taking an active role in the sales process, which means you will not be entitled to compensation. This helps us both make a more educated decision about your ability to represent our client.
Send your CV to Hannah today for Immediate Consideration! Please make sure your phone number and email address are on your application, so we can contact you!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Hull, Bridlington, Scunthorpe, Grimsby
Salary : £250-400 per week (OTE)
Date Advertised : 09 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.