Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical bias)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity for a talented Multi Skilled Engineer to experience an excellent career path within the Food industry?
Our client is a multi national food manufacturing business, producing premium chilled products for leading supermarket retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs most well known brands and being part of their success and in return you can expect an excellent remuneration package along with great benefits.
1. Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
2. Recognised engineering qualifications
3. 3 years minimum of maintenance experience - manufacturing environment preferable
4. Understanding of PLC & computer programming and data acquisition
5. Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills
6. Self managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
7. Flexible working attitude, as you will be required to work such other hours as the company may deem necessary including weekend, nights and bank holidays. Must also be prepared to be available on call out.
8. Sound communication / training skills with ability to apply these when under pressure
9. Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding
10. Methodical record keeping is essential
If you are interested in this position please call Ben Farrer in the office on 01780 483 999, or forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zest Solutions is a Recruitment company dedicated solely to the food and fresh produce industries, with experienced consultants specialising in Production, Logistics, Commercial, Engineering, Technical and Quality. Offering an in depth understanding of Maintenance Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and Multi Skilled), Project Engineering and Engineering Management, Zest can offer the best possible service to all candidates, alongside the best selection of vacancies.
Zest Solutions...a fresh approach to recruitment
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Grimsby
Salary : £30k - £34k pa + Bens + Overtime
Date Advertised : 26 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.