Electrical Engineer - Days Based
My client is a large chilled food manufacturer employing over 500 people on site, due to recent expansion they are seeking to recruit an Electrically biased Engineer.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplined team carrying out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively. Provide feedback on completed tasks into the engineering maintenance system to ensure equipment histories and costs are kept up to date and to enable follow up work to be identified and planned. Maintain all aspects of the plant relating to control and automation to ensure reliability, integrity, and efficiency.
Approach work positively with a 'can do' attitude.
Act on own initiative without being prompted.
See's things through to completion.
Is self motivated to identify improvements within our work area and takes action to implement these successfully.
Demonstrate a sense of urgency to implement and support improvements in own work areas.
- Up to City & Guilds part 3 in relevant discipline.
- NVQ L2/3 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- ONC or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Multi-skilled qualification in opposite discipline (NVQ L2 / City & Guilds).
- Broad knowledge of modern maintenance techniques.
- Wide ranging knowledge of engineering practical fundamentals.
- 'Allen Bradley' / Rockwell Automation PLC / HMI / SCADA programming.
- Health and Safety - IOSH qualified.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Grimsby
Salary : £32k - £36k pa
Date Advertised : 18 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.