Health & Safety Advisor / Administrator
We are a mid-sized Mechanical & Electrical Company who have a position for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor / Administrator.
The Successful candidate will have existing health and safety experience and will be required to create and maintain all policies, method statements and risk assessments. Applicants must ensure all staff hold relevant, valid training certification and will be responsible for maintaining valid calibration certificates for site metering equipment. Applicants will also be required to help out in general admin duties when required.
Duties to include, but not limited to;
- Co-ordination in the development of task specific, method statements, risk assessments and permits to work.
- Ability to work either dependently and as part of a team
- Ensuring all staff training certification is valid and renewed as required.
- Ensuring all metering equipment have valid calibration certificates and renewed as required.
- Ensuring company's compliance with project safety policies.
- Ensuring good safety practices are managed and maintained
- Regularly update COSHH assessments and records.
- Safety interventions are completed and up to date
- Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant hire.
- Project PPE is resourced and distributed as required.
- Compile and carry out toolbox talks as necessary
- Liaise closely with site personnel
- Control of Gas Safe Registration / records
- Control of Chas accreditation
- General office Duties.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Grimsby
Salary : Negotiable
Date Advertised : 12 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.