Asbestos/Legionella Technician- Yorkshire & Humber - £20,000 to £28,000 + Company Vehicle
RH Recruiting are currently working in partnership with our client, a growing occupational hygiene and safety consultancy which specialises in of Indoor Air Quality, Legionella & Water Hygiene, Asbestos, Workplace Noise & Hazardous Substances in their search for an Asbestos/Legionella Technician to join the company to cover the Yorkshire and Humber area.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Visiting client sites to conduct site assessments & monitoring.
* Collation of data and generation of subsequent technical reports.
* Preparation of sampling media pre and post assessment
* Recording chain of custody for sampling media.
* Reportable to the Office Manager
* Must hold the relevant P402, P403 & P404 modules
* Have at least 2 years experience working for a UKAS accredited laboratory
* Working knowledge of all relevant legislation and approved codes of practise relevant to the Asbestos industry.
* Good knowledge of air monitoring and certificate of re-occupation assessments.
* Have knowledge of Asbestos surveying within various environments
* Able to demonstrate a practical 'hands on' attitude
* Good planning & organisational skills
* An ability to communicate well with staff and clients via phone and in face to face meetings.
* Good IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft programmes, Outlook, Excel, Word.
* Ability to achieve defined objectives and KPI's.
* A positive attitude and ability to work under pressure.
* UK Driving license
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RLQ824
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Yorkshire, East Riding Of Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster, Hull, Grimsby, York
Salary : £20,000 - £28,000
Date Advertised : 15 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.