INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY CARE MANAGEMENT
OUR CLIENTS RELY ON US.
AND SO CAN YOU!
SUPPORT WORKERS (Female Only) CS/HM
Hours: Up to 25 hours per week (including waking nights)
(Holiday and Sickness Absence Cover will also be required)
Pay rate: Days: £6.25 per hour on appointment, rising to £7.25 per hour*
Nights: £6.75 per hour on appointment, rising to £7.75 per hour*
(*following successful completion of probationary period)
Our client, a young girl with several different medical conditions, requires specialist care at home. Although she does not talk, she communicates through body language and unless unwell is a very happy little girl and enjoys meeting new people.
ICCM Limited are looking to recruit Support Workers to be available to work flexibly - days, nights and some weekends. You will be sensitive to our client's needs but also have a sense of humour.
You will also be required to accompany our client during periods of hospitalisation. You will be trained in all our client's healthcare needs and initially will be shadowing a trained competent support worker or her family.
* Experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided. However, you should be able to demonstrate the right attitudes and values to be able to work in a complex care environment.
* Key attributes would include good communication skills and patience.
* You should be willing to work in a non-smoking environment.
* You should possess a full UK driving licence, as you will be required to support our client attending social events and appointments.
* Full and comprehensive paid training
* Holiday pay
* Other benefits including access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE ICCMCARES.CO.UK OR CALL 01536 525220 QUOTING REF: CS/HM
We are claiming exemption under section 7.2(e) of the SDA.
ICCM Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer. CQC Provider No: 1-138457455.
Job Type : Part-Time
Location : Scunthorpe
Salary : £6.25 - £7.75 per hour
Date Advertised : 23 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.